Your Agent Will Handle all the Details
When selling your house, it is super exciting when you receive an offer. That means someone is interested in your property and has prepared a formal offer to buy it.
What is an offer, exactly?
It’s simply a legal document that shows the price the buyer is proposing to pay, requested closing date and several conditions, such as home inspection and finalizing their financing etc.
Ideally, when you receive an offer, you will want to sell your house to that buyer for the highest price possible. In addition, you’ll want to make sure there are no potential problems that might prevent the deal from closing – such as the buyer being unable to arrange financing.
As your Agent I will:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you my professional assessment as to the quality of the offer. If there are things that concern me, I’ll point them out to you.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary, that gets you a better deal.
- Skillfully negotiate with the buyer or buyer’s agent on your behalf.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, and work closely with the buyer and/or his or her agent, to make sure the transaction goes through as smoothly as we can.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
Want to discuss how much you may be able to get for your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.